Kuwait Airways Oasis Club Terms & Conditions
- Kuwait Airways has the right to terminate the Oasis Club Program at any time.
- Kuwait Airways reserves the right to amend or terminate the Program and any Awards privileges and
Partner relationships with or without prior cause or notice to Members or Applicants.
- Kuwait Airways will not be held liable for any loss or damage as a result of such changes or termination
of the Program.
- All Benefits and Awards are offered subject to Kuwait Airways conditions of carriage and are subject to
availability and change without notice. Any service provided by Kuwait Airways, its Partners or Agents
will be subject to any applicable Treaty such as the Warsaw Convention or other laws, which may in
certain cases, govern the Member’s contract for carriage by air.
- Oasis Club miles have an expiry date of 3 years after the date of the accrual. If no mileage from any
source is posted to an Oasis Club member’s account for 3 consecutive years, the account is subject to
termination, including forfeiture of all accrued mileage.
- Kuwait Airways reserves the right to make Oasis Club Bonus Miles and promotional offers available
to members based on flight activity, geographic location, program participation, or other information supplied by the member.
- Kuwait Airways reserves the right to communicate the Program in any language it deems appropriate.
- All mileage and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in
this Member’s Guide. Kuwait Airways has the final say as to whether an itinerary qualifies for Oasis Club
- Abuse of the Oasis Club program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or
barter of awards or tickets and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct,
as determined by Kuwait Airways in its sole judgment, including, among other things, violation of the
tariffs of Kuwait Airways or any partner airline participant in the program, any untoward or harassing
behaviour with reference to any Kuwait Airways employee or any refusal to honour Kuwait Airways
Airlines employees or representatives’ instructions) may result in cancellation of the member’s account
and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all mileage accrued and cancellation
of previously issued but unused awards. Any violation of these rules may result in confiscation of tickets
at any time (including en route) and the payment by the Oasis Club member or passenger of the full
applicable Y, C, J, F or P fare for any segment travelled on program award tickets that have been misused.
In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Oasis
Club program, Kuwait Airways Airlines reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems
necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- The Oasis Card is not a credit card nor does it constitute any form of value.
- Kuwait Airways reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in
the terms and conditions. All determinations by Kuwait Airways shall be final and conclusive in each
case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously issued terms and conditions.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to Kuwait Airways may be provided to Oasis Club Partners
in the travel industry to enhance your travel experience and may be used to bring you relevant and
valuable offers from these Oasis Club Partners. If you do not wish to use it for these purposes, please
contact the Kuwait Airways Member Service Center.
- Except as otherwise explained below, mileage credit is not transferable and may not be combined
among Oasis Club member (other than the Family Mileage Pooling Program), or conveyed by any means
- At this time, the Oasis Club is a free program. However, Kuwait Airways reserves the right to charge a
membership fee should it so desires at some future date.
- If the card is lost, stolen or becomes damaged beyond use the member should notify the Oasis Club
Manager at the Customer Service Center in Kuwait. At its discretion Kuwait Airways will replace the
card as soon as possible against an administrative fee worth 2500 Award miles. Until a replacement
is available, the member should continue to ensure that their membership number is added to all
reservations, and is required to retain all passenger coupons and boarding passes for eligible flights in
order to claim retroactive credit.
- If Oasis Club team fails in any case to communicate - through Oasis Club available channels of
communication -with the members, then Oasis Club is not responsible about the consequences of such
situation. In this case members are responsible about: the follow up of their account balances, their
profile and correspondence addresses update, etc.
Enrolment in the Oasis Club Program
- The Oasis Club program is open to any individual aged 2 or above, other than Kuwait Airways staff
(unless they are travelling with eligible full fare tickets) who have completed an enrolment form.
Member will receive his/her membership only after registering the first flight.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per Oasis Club account. An individual may have only one account and
that must be in is/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant’s full name
including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial. To receive flight credit, the name on the ticket must
match the name on the member’s account/card exactly.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will be given for flights taken 6 months prior to enrolment, if sufficient proof (original boarding pass and ticket) can be produced to the Kuwait
Airways Member Service Center. In addition, Kuwait Airways has the full right to postpone the retro-claim
process until the complete data related to the claimed transaction are available in the appropriate
Earning Flight Miles
- Only published fares on Kuwait Airways qualify for mileage credit with the following exceptions:
frequent flyer program/discounted award travel, free, no value, agency/industry discount tickets and any
other fares that are from time to time declared by Kuwait Airways to be (i) eligible for mileage accrual at
a reduced rate or (ii) ineligible for mileage accumulation.
- Flight cancellations due to any condition that Kuwait Airways cannot control, including but not limited
to weather delays, will not be granted award mileage credit.
- You must actually travel to earn Oasis Club flight mileage.
- In case of upgrades to First or Business Class, Oasis Club mileage credited will therefore be awarded based
on the purchased fare and not on the actual class of service flown.
- While Kuwait Airways and our other Oasis Club Airline Partners make every attempt to provide accurate
credit or mileage, it is the member’s responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as boarding
passes and ticket receipts, to be provided for retroactive credit.
- If after a reasonable period Oasis miles for an eligible flight are not credited on a member’s mileage
statement, or if a Member has a dispute concerning miles credited to his account the Member should
send the passenger coupon (ticket – passenger receipt coupon) and original boarding passes
to the Oasis Club Manager in Kuwait. Members should retain file copies of all relevant documents for
their reference. Retroactive credit will not be given for claims over 6 months after the date of travel and in
situations where Members are unable to substantiate their claims.
Redeeming Miles for Oasis Club Award Travel
- All award travel must be via the routes of Kuwait Airways Airlines and Oasis Club Partners. Awards
may be limited to selected routes or Kuwait Airways-coded affiliate flights. In Addition, Kuwait Airways has the full right to postpone the retro-claims process until the complete data related to the claimed transactions are available in the appropriate tracking system.
- Award travel has no cash value and will not be refunded.
- Mileage award levels are subject to change at any time without notice. Travel restrictions to certain
destinations and additional blackout dates may be announced by Kuwait Airways at any time
- You may redeposit any number of valid award vouchers (upgrade and ticket redemption vouchers) for a
non-refundable administrative fee of 2,500 Award Miles per person, per voucher when all valid vouchers
are from the same Oasis Club account and are presented at the same time. If the above mentioned criteria
are met, we will redeposit the Award Miles into the account from which they were redeemed. When
refunding vouchers, some/all miles may expire and they will be non-useful anymore.
The validity of Upgrade and ticket redemption vouchers is 1 month only.
Oasis Club Reward Tickets are valid for one year effective the date of its issuance. Other Kuwait Airways
Ticketing rules and conditions may apply.
Issued Oasis Club Reward Ticket can be refunded against an administrative fee worth 5000 Oasis Club miles.
The Miles are also non refundable in the following cases: Expired Oasis Club reward vouchers/tickets,
partially used reward tickets and lost or stolen reward tickets/vouchers. Tickets issued against expired & valid
miles, only valid miles will be re-deposited after applying the above mentioned administrative fee.
- All changes on the issued award voucher (Upgrade/ticket redemption voucher) may be done as per
Oasis Club Terms and Conditions against an administrative fee worth 2500 Award Miles. Kuwait Airways
ticketing rules and conditions may apply.
All kind of changes could not be done on issued tickets except the change of date and booking class that
could be done after getting a confirmed flight re-booking and against an administrative fee worth 2500
- You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and obtaining necessary travel
documents for award travel. Kuwait Airways ticketing Rules and Conditions apply